We're looking for the next set of talented students to lead, shape and improve the work of USP Student Union.
We are currently looking for new Student Governor and Student Union President on both campuses.
Students' Union Governor and President
Please make sure that you read the role descriptions and candidate information pack (available at the bottom of this page) before you submit a nomination.
1. Read the role descriptions and candidate information pack
2. Submit your online nomination (for instructions on how to do this see the candidate information pack) by no later than 28th May 2021 (nominations received after this date will not be accepted). Alternatively, you can download a copy of the nomination form (at the bottom of this page) and submit your nomination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once your nomination has been approved, we will contact you to invite you to an online candidate briefing session to go through important information such as; election rules and how to create a video manifesto or statement for your campaign.
4. Students will then vote for who they want to be in each role through online elections taking place 30th May - 9th June
5. The winners of the elections will be announced on 11th June 2021!
Any questions then please contact email@example.com
Please click on the above image to access the application form.